ASSISTANCE TEAM - VOLUNTEER
ONE is a non-profit organization that exists to support and support people that are coming to Canada. Our team of volunteers offers all their support, which turns into services, which will help people to know the country better and to stabilize themselves with more tranquillity. This job position is to join our marketing team as a Graphic Designer and help with our digital marketing strategies.
Duties and responsibilities:
Assist in the elaboration of how to format a resume and cover letter according to Canadian standards.
• Have a background in interview simulations for people that are in Canada and need some practice for that. Or be willing to learn to develop this skill.
• Always looking to acquire knowledge that will provide the development of the team.
• Assist in developing a career guide.
• Intermediate English Level
• Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
• Be able to work autonomously, and meet the deadline for the task
• Being an enthusiast about helping others.
• Being positive, responsible, and organized.
• Be willing to help when needed.
• At least 4 hours of volunteer work per week.
• Live in the Great Vancouver Region (preferred).