SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST - VOLUNTEER
ONE is a non-profit organization that exists to support and support people that are coming to Canada. Our team of volunteers offers all their support, which turns into services, which will help people to know the country better and to stabilize themselves with more tranquillity. This job position is to join our marketing team as a Graphic Designer and help with our digital marketing strategies.
Strong digital communications skills with proven experience in managing an organization’s social media channels including:
● Planning, creating and writing social content for multiple social media channels including:
● Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other channels as appropriate.
● Monitoring social inboxes and comments and responding as required.
● Planning and executing social campaigns with a focus on growth and increased visibility.
● Build and maintain relationships with collaborators including an understanding of the local influencer community.
● Contributing creative ideas and recommendations to improve our social media presence.
Post-secondary education in communications, public relations, journalism, or related discipline. At least 1-2 years of working experience in corporate communications or digital marketing. Excellent communication and teamwork skills Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills Strong writing skills. Photography and video editing skills. Experience working in digital media with an understanding of the latest trends in tech.
• At least 4 hours of volunteer work per week.
• Live in the Great Vancouver Region (preferred).